Will dropshipping business with Aliexpress work for me?
Is Aliexpress the best option for starting my dropshipping business?
These are the most common questions that come to your mind while beginning your dropshipping business. While you might have heard about ‘dropshipping with Aliexpress’ many times but going deeper into the details is always better before taking the plunge.
After all, it is about your business and profits. You have the right to know more about dropshipping business with Aliexpress and how it works.
So, do you wish to know how it all works? Well, then let us proceed with the basics first.
What Is Dropshipping Business: A Great Way To Earn Money Without Any Inventory
Dropshipping is a retail method in which the seller does not maintain the stock. A dropshipper gets an order and further passes that order to the third-party supplier. The supplier does the rest of the tasks including packaging and shipping.
Doesn’t that sound easy? Well, it is!
Here are a few reasons that make dropshipping business perfect for you:
- You do not need a brick and mortar store to begin dropshipping. It means no need to purchase or rent a physical place to make your sales.
- You pass the order to the supplier and he manages everything. (Less headache for you!)
- The risk is negligible as you may change your niche if it does not work well. Because you are not keeping inventory, you can quit and change your niche anytime.
- Through dropshipping, you can opt diversity of products offering a wider range of audience through your online store.
- Dropshipping is a time-saving business as you just have to take orders and pass them to the supplier. With dropshipping business, you can focus more on your business strategies and generate revenue.
- Dropshipping provides you the flexibility of location as you can work from anywhere, anytime.
Dropshipping Business with Aliexpress: Why Is It The Ideal Option?
Aliexpress is a huge marketplace with a variety of products. It offers you an opportunity to sell those products on your online store. With Aliexpress, you do not need to maintain an inventory.
As a dropshipper, you get orders from customers, contact the Aliexpress suppliers. The suppliers do the rest of the work.
You don’t need to incur great upfront costs to start up with Aliexpress. In fact, you can do it quite easily by adding a few products from Aliexpress to your store and then testing them.
Isn’t that just great?
Trust me, dropshipping with Aliexpress is the most reliable mode to start your entrepreneurship journey.
Below are some of the benefits of Dropshipping Business with AliExpress:
- You can choose from hundreds of products for your dropshipping store.
- If some products you chose did not work well, don’t worry. Just populate your store with other products that are right for the audience and season.
On that note, don’t forget to check out these 10 best dropshipping products to sell this festive season 2017 and make the sale on your store today.
- Aliexpress provides you with such a great range of products that you’ll be perplexed to start with only a few.
- Investment and risk are lower in case of dropshipping business. You are not keeping any inventory or renting a place to set up your physical store.
All you need to do is select a WordPress theme for your Woocommerce powered store and WooDropship (discussed in detail in later sections) and you’re good to go!
Dropshipping Business With Aliexpress: How To Start A Dropshipping Business?
Though dropshipping with Aliexpress is the perfect option, you need to do lots of research before actually starting it. Planning is the first step. Following a step by step procedure is equally necessary.
Let me put down the steps for Aliexpress dropshipping in an easy to follow way:
Select a niche for your dropshipping business:
Selecting a suitable niche is the first thing you need to do. You should choose the right products to make your dropshipping business successful. While selecting the products, you must:
- Pick good and well priced products.
- Select the most popular items.
- Keep in mind your targeted market and your audience.
Finding suitable suppliers can be a tough task. There are a number of suppliers but choosing the right ones is not easy.
While locating the suppliers, don’t browse the first few pages only. You have to go over 30 to 40 pages to find a suitable supplier for your business. The suppliers do not bother much about the marketing techniques and you’ll have to take care of that for your online business.
Select a supplier who has good recommendations and is known to provide the shipment on time.
Prepare Your Questionnaire:
It is really important. If you want to resolve all your queries, you must be open enough to ask them. Hesitation does not work here. It is must to put all the queries before the supplier.
An easy way to do this is by noting down your questions at a place. Hence, you will not get messed up while talking to the supplier and get all the required answers as well.
Build your website:
The next thing you need to do is building up your dropshipping website. There are a number of platforms that allow you to do so very quickly.
Having a tech background is not even necessary. Simple drag and drop functionality will help you create your own online store in less than 2 hours.
Get an order:
You receive an order. It’s your first order. Exciting, right?
Now, you need to have online processors like PayPal for instant payments. After you have received the payment, you will place the order with Aliexpress dropshipper and he will ship the product to your customer.
You need to handle the customer queries well if you want your dropshipping store to be a success. Your work just not end up after making the sale.
A good customer support in dropshipping is essential to make a good business reputation and keep your customers hooked to your dropshipping store.
So, now let’s see how AliExpress Dropshipping business actually works in the below section.
Start Your AliExpress Dropshipping Business With WooDropship: A Step- by-Step Guide
- Set up a dropshipping store to sell your products using WordPress.
- Now, go to app.woodropship.com and signup for free.
- Here, connect your Woocommerce dropship store with Woodropship
- Now, install the Woodropship Chrome extension to import products from AliExpress.
- Now click the button Go to AliExpress from the top right corner and add the products you like to your Woodropship account.
- From the dashboard, select Products> Import List to view the products.
Here, you can change the title, description, variants details and even edit the pictures to match the look and feel of your website.
- To change the price of the product, go to Settings> Global Pricing Rules and set the price as per your pricing strategies. Here, you can also manage the settings related to your orders and product updates (out of stock, unavailability, price changes, etc).
- Now once you’re done with all the changes, you can push the products on your shop with Woodropship. It is just one click away.
You can view all the displayed products on dashboard (Products> My Products).
- Once you receive an order, you’ll be notified on the dashboard.
- Now, you will pass that order further with the seller on Aliexpress. WooDropship will automatically fill in the customer’s details for you.
- Seller will then ship the product to the customer on your behalf.
- In case, your customer has a query, you can revert them with a quick response.
On your WooDropship dashboard, you can see your overall revenue and the number of orders and products in your shop. Further, Woodropship will even take care of the product availability and any price changes automatically for you.
Why Should You Select WooDropship For Your AliExpress Dropshipping Business?
Woodropship is an excellent option for your Woocommerce dropshipping store. Woodropship makes dropshipping quite accessible without the use of any external plugin for you.
Want to know how? Here’s why
- The Woodropship chrome extension helps to add products easily to your Woocommerce dropshipping store.
- Woodropship makes order fulfillment very easy.
- It allows you to edit product titles, prices and descriptions all at one place.
- Also, it supports 130+ store currencies.
- Woodropship keeps track of out of stock products, price fluctuations and more for you.
- Woodropship can automate the dropshipping business for you saving your time and reducing it to half.
But… there’s more!
WooDropship can help you edit your AliExpress photos right from the dashboard. Now, you can remove all watermarks or logos and edit the product pictures with just a few clicks instantly with WooDropship.
Don’t wait up! Start your AliExpress Dropshipping business with WooDropship today.
In a Nutshell
Well prepared for dropshipping with Aliexpress? Just follow the above details to make your journey of dropshipping with AliExpress successful.
We want you to succeed and grow ahead of your competition. For more such posts and suggestions to make your business grow like never before, add WooDropship to your site and automate your dropshipping process.
Wish you a happy and successful WooDropshipping.